It has been said that all the answers are found within us. This visualization exercise is an excellent tool to gain perspective and find the solutions to our difficulties, which seem to be eluding us. The wonderful part about this meditation is that you will become fully engaged with your imagination. Give your visualization skills all the freedom that they need so you can fully experience this transformative active imagination journey. And please, no matter how tempting it may be, refrain yourself from censuring it.
- Think of something you would like to change within you (habit, behavior, belief, phobia, etc.) and form it into a question. Here are some examples:
- How can I succeed with this diet?
- How will the problems in my relationship be resolved?
- How can I have a better association with money?
- Do the meditation audio exercise.
- Once you find yourself completely and absolutely relaxed imagine that you stand up and start walking towards the beach. Continue walking by the surf until you meet a guide, animal guide, ally, etc.
- State the problem or question to your guide.
- Listen without judgment, follow the guide’s advice and instructions implicitly.
- If subsequent questions present themselves, ask your guide to clarify them. Maintain a dynamic conversation with your ally.
- Once all the information is given thank your guide for his/her wisdom and communication.
- Open your eyes and stretch.
- Jot down your experience in your journal.
Please share this blog, comment about your experiences below and if you have any questions please let me know. Have a wonderful day.